PLEASE READ OUR BODYSCULPT POLICIES & FAQ’S:
– full payment must be made to secure your spot in any bootcamp classes, small group training or personal training sessions
– workshops are by pre-registration only and require a full payment at time of registration
– withdrawal from any bootcamp classes, small group training or personal training prior to start date of the scheduled monthly session will incur a $30 administration fee
– no refund or credit will be granted for participants that withdrawal from any bootcamp classes, small group training, workshops or personal training on or after the start date of the scheduled monthly session
– this policy is in effect for all clients and participants
No credit will be granted for any missed bootcamp classes or small group training sessions. 12 hours notice must be provided for personal training cancellations.
NEEDED FOR BOOTCAMP CLASS:
– exercise mat
– hand weights
– towel and bottle of water
– comfortable workout clothing
CLASS / WORKSHOP GUIDELINES:
– please arrive and be ready no later than 5 minutes prior to class start time. If class is scheduled for 6:30pm, it will start at 6:30pm.
– stay hydrated!
– eat at least an hour before class and bring something nutritious to eat after class (orange, apple, low fat granola bar, etc)
– if you feel weak, dizzy, nausea, joint pain, etc. stop and inform your instructor
– don’t let this be your only workout of the week…try to incorporate 2-3 other days of cardio and strength training during the week
– if class is cancelled due to unsafe weather or at discretion of instructor you will be given the opportunity to attend a future class with no charge
– no cash value credit will be given
What is Bootcamp?
This class is bootcamp in name only…we want to get your attention and now that we have it, we want you to know that there will be no yelling or crawling through the mud. Effective results come from support, encouragement and the ability to go beyond your own comfort level….our job is to take you there, safely.
What is a Bodysculpt class typically like?
This is a balanced full body program. We really strive to create a great experience for you in class so each class will be an effective combination of cardio, resistance training, yoga and stretching. We know that fitness is not one size fits all so we challenge you at your own pace & level. We will provide support, encouragement, motivation, proper form & technique while they inspire you to push that extra little bit that we know is inside you. To add extra incentive and help keep you on track, we take measurements at the start and end of each sessions.
What will I gain from Bodysculpt Bootcamp classes or personal training sessions with Bodysculpt Bootcamp?
•reduced body fat
•tone & tighten the trouble spots
•raise in energy levels
•lower health risks
•measured goals and successes
•develop a healthier lifestyle
•gain holistic nutrition tips
•make healthier food choices
•create a balanced lifestyle
•become addicted to the fitter, more fabulous you!
I am not very fit, can I still sign-up?
YES! This class was developed to suit all levels as we challenge you at YOUR own level. We have all ages, levels, shapes and sizes attend our classes. If there is something that is holding you back from an exercise, your instructor will find an alternative to help you keep going. We are there to give you that extra little push when you may have normally stopped or thrown in the towel.
Will I see results?
Everybody gets out of Bodysculpt what they put into it. We see people experience results with just one session of classes! Your results will be unique to you as everybody is different. Typically, you can start to feel results in the first 2 weeks. Combine class with healthy food choices and the sky is the limit! We promise you a great, inspiring and effective workout that will get you moving and take you one step closer to your goals. We have people return sessions after session because of what they gain from class…we hope you will too!
How long are the classes?
All classes run in 8 week sessions and are one hour long.
How many people are in class?
We want you to gain the most out of your experience so we do not pack the classes. On average we limit the class size to 20 participants for bootcamp classes. This ensures that you get the attention you need and deserve!
What do I need for class?
Weights: hand weights, yoga mat, water, towel (optional) and we suggest a snack for after class. These can all be purchased through Bodysculpt or we can suggest where to find quality hand weights and mats. Please wear comfortable clothes to workout in and indoor athletic shoes.